15 perfect songs for your Mother & Son dance!
The mother & son dance is one of the most special moments during wedding reception. After years of raising her son to be the best man possible, the newly wed husband celebrates mom with their special dance. We’ve listed 15 amazing songs for the perfect mother & son dance for you to remember for a life-time.
15 of the best Mother & Son Dance Songs
- A Song for Mama by Boys to Men (Our Top Choice!)
- Isn’t she lovely by Stevie Wonder
- What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong
- You Are the Sunshine of My Life by Stevie Wonder
- Bless the Broken Road by Rascal Flatts
- Mom by Meghan Trainor
- Lean on Me by Bill Withers
- Stand By Me by Ben E King
- You Raise Me Up by Josh Groban
- The Perfect Fan by Backstreet Boys
- (They long to be) Close to You by The Carpenters
- I Say a Little Prayer by Aretha Franklin
- I'll Always Love My Mama by The Intruders
- 93 Million Miles by Jason Mraz
- Because you loved me by Celine Dion
We’ve created a playlist consisting of each song mentioned above for you to listen through as you narrow down your selections to the perfect mother & son dance song.
Choosing the music for your wedding can be very overwhelming, but we’re here to help! Feel free to contact us to discuss song options as well as suitable bands needed to execute your vision.
Feel free to reach us by phone or email with any questions.